外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子

来源:东莞美联英语培训学校时间:2019/2/13 15:13:39

外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子

Should you place orders now we would give you a 5% discount.假如你现在订货,我们可以给你5%折扣。下面整理了更多外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子,希望对您有帮助。

1.In reply to your letter of the 3rd November enquiring about the insurance on our CIF offer for Double offset ring spanners made to you on the 20th October, we wish to give you the following information.

对于你们11月3日的来信询问我们在10月20日对梅花扳手所报的CIF报价所涉及的保险的问题,我们希望给你们下列信息的回复。

2.For transaction concluded on CIF basis.

对 CIF基础上成交的交易。

3.We usually effect insurance with The People's Insurance Company of China against All Risk, as per Ocean Marine Cargo Clauses of The People's Insurance Company of China.

我们一般按照中国人民保险公司的海洋运输货物保险条款向中国人民保险公司投保一切险。

4.effect insurance against ...Risk (insure the goods against ...Risk.)

投保.....险

5.This transaction is concluded as per your E-mail of 1st March and ours of 3rd March.

这笔交易是按照你方3月1日和我方3月3日的E-MAIL达成的。

6.Details as per the attached list.

详见附单。

7.Should you require the insurance to be covered as per institue Cargo Clauses we would be glad to comply but if there is any difference in premium between the two it will be charged to your account.

假如你们需要按照协会货物保险条款保险,我们也乐于照办,但如果两者保费有所不同,则其差额由你方负担。

8.Should you place orders now we would give you a 5% discount.

假如你现在订货,我们可以给你5%折扣。

9.Should there be any vessel available this month we would certainly ship the goods.

假如本月有订得到舱位的船,我们肯定装运货物。

10.if there is any difference....(should there be any difference.)

如果有任何不同的话...

11.We are also in a position to insure the shipment against any additional risk if you so desire.

假如你希望的话,我们也能对货物投保任何附加险别。

12.the extra premium is to be borne by you.

额外保险费将由你们负担。

13.Your order is to be shipped next month.

你方订货将于下月装运。

14.The detailed specifications are to be sent to you before long.

详细规格不久将寄给你。

15.If a higher percentage is required, we may do accordingly. but you have to bear the extra premium as well.

假如你对保险加成的百分比要求更高些,我们也可能照办,但你们也同样需负担其额外保费。

16.We can supply you with tools and machines as well.

我们能供应你们工具,同样地也能供应机械。

17.We have remitted you the commission and the rebate as well.

我已经汇付给你佣金和回扣。

18.We hope our above information will provide you with all the information you wish to know.

我们希望上述信息将提供你们希望了解的一切内容。

19.we would like to inform you that most of our clients are placing their orders with us on CIF basis.

我们希望告诉你方,我们多数客户都按CIF向我们订货。

20.May we suggest that you would follow this practice.

我们建议你方遵循此一惯例。

21.Our insurance company is a state operated enterprise enjoying high prestige in settling claims promptly and equitably and has agents in all main ports and regions of the world.

我们的保险公司是国营企业,享有理赔迅速,处理公平的声誉,并在各主要港口和地区都有代理。

22.Should any damage occur to the goods you may file your claim with their agent at your end, who will take up the matter with out delay.

假如货物发生损坏,你们可以向他们在你处的代理提出索赔,他们将迅速地办理。

23.and in the present case All Risks.

在本次交易中,将投保一切险。

扫一扫 免费领取试听课
优先领取试听课
申请试听

以上就是东莞美联英语培训学校小编为您推荐的 "外贸英语在价格谈判中的句子" 的全部内容,本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,本站不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任,如果发现本站有侵权内容,请联系本站在线客服,我们将第一时间删除处理。

联系我们

选择专业时,如果犹豫不定,不知道选择哪个比较好,敬请致电,专业的咨询老师会为你解答。

报名热线:400-033-6020

在线咨询:

东莞美联英语培训学校好不好怎么样|东莞美联英语培训学校联系电话|短信获取地址|咨询电话:400-033-6020